MOTHER’S DAY BRUNCH Thursday, May 02, 2013
And we’re not just talking about taking her to brunch. That’s probably in your cards, already.
No, we mean making sure she has a comfortable seat at the table, and that means making a reservation, and making it early.
Now you could show up with your mother and your brother and your sister, and then stand around for an hour waiting for a table to open.
But you weren’t raised that way.
So here’s what you do: call us up and reserve your mother her Mother’s Day brunch table today. Or tomorrow. Or the day after. But soon.
Seriously, don’t sleep on it. Portland brunches are crazy-busy as it is, but Mother’s Day brunch is going to be insanely crazy-busy.
And while you could reserve your table online, we strongly, strongly encourage you to dial us up, speak with a live human being and reserve your table that way.
You do your part, and we’ll make sure she’s treated right. That’s why we’ve designed a special one-day-only Mother’s Day menu just for her. Dishes include:
- Brioche Sticky Buns with cream cheese frosting
- Goodie Baskets of warm sweet and savory pastries
- Spring Quiche with asparagus, wild ramps, foraged mushrooms and gruyère
- Smoked Salmon Benedict with olive oil-poached fingerling potatoes, dill crumpets and hollandaise
- Warm Rhubarb Bread Pudding with chèvre, arugula and bacon lardons