OG BAKE SALE Tuesday, June 17, 2014
so you know what that means. And old-fashioned fundraising bake sale!
Our pastry team (thanks Sally and Jordan) will be out front of our digs and on the street this Friday, June, 20, where they’ll be slaking your sweet teeth by hawking cookies, cakes, brownies and hand pies from 11am to 2pm.
Even better: Sally and Jordan have drummed up seven inventive and superlatively superb ice cream sandwiches.
- Gravel Road ice cream (as in Rocky Road), with almond, marshmallows, a fudge ripple on a chocolate cookie
- Buttermilk Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream between two sugar cookies
- Snickerdoodle ice cream on (natch) snickerdoodles
- Root Beer Float (vanilla ice cream on a spiced root beer cookie with a root beer magic shell topping)
Or, if you’re on a vegan or gluten-free diet (or both!):
- Thai Chile Chai ice cream between ginger molasses cookies
- Mint Chocolate Ganache ice cream between brownie-like cookies
- Roasted Macadamia Nut ice cream between two crispy macadamia nut shortbread cookies (think Nutter Butters, but way better: Sorry Nutter Butter.)
And best of all, every dollar you spend helps the United Way improve the education, financial opportunity and the health of young people, coast to coast.
Be an office hero and bring back a batch of sweets for your officemates. You get to help one generation while winning over your own.