ORIGINAL SPECIAL EVENTS: VALENTINE’S DAY Sunday, February 03, 2013
But if you’re looking for candlelight, mood music and some delicious food to help youi grease your date’s wheels, this Valentine’s Day, look no further.
Our kitchen cupids have dreamt up a roster of tactile and sensually pleasurable dishes that will show, and not just tell, your sweethearts that you love them.
First, try one of our á la carte Sexy Starters:
- Crab & Basil Cocktail (think: shrimp cocktail), with Avocado Mousse & Chili Lime Potato Chips
- Oysters on the Half Shell, served with a Pomegranate Relish
- Cheese Fondue for Two
Then, move on to our High School Sweethearts Menu. You, and your date, each choose a starter, and entree and a dessert The best part? It’s a 3-course meal priced at only $25 per person. Courses include:
- Starter: Butternut Squash Soup, Caesar Salad, Crab Cake
- Entrée: Salmon with Asparagus and Hollandaise, Steak Frites, Braised Pork Shank with Apple Sauce*
- Dessert: Red Velvet Cake, Chocolate Mousse Cake or an Old-Fashioned Milkshake, served with two straws
*Vegetarian options, of course, are made available upon request.
Finally, cap your night by toasting that special someone with one of two One-Night-Only love potions:
- The Cherub’s Kiss (Cava, spiked with St. Germain and seasoned with Imbue Bittersweet Vermouth and Creole Bitters)
- The White Russiany Aphrodite (Mud Puddle Vodka, Cacao, Cream), served up with a chocolate swirl shell and garnished with a sprig of mint
And the best part? This deal last for 3 days (Thursday-Saturday). so even if you and yours’re busy on the 14th, you’ve got a couple of extra opportunities to treat your sweetheart to something good.
Reserve your table HERE now.